Today we got outside and repaired some of the chicken coop where the rat had removed the machine cloth. We get between 2 and 8 eggs a day right now. The mulch we make from the privets is working great in the coop, keeps the smell down and provides warmth. We also started to pick up the rocks and sticks around our yard. We expect that February and March to be much colder than January so we are trying to get a head start on it. We have a lot more to do before we could ever considering using the mower. Hopefully we will be able to get it picked up before spring and planting time.
I worked on clearing ivy and brambles off one of the front trees. I did pretty good.Here are before pictures.
Now I am off to go bake, sew and work on my overdue homework.