Well we were not planning to get so much done but we did! We got the rabbit roof up!
I know it doesn’t look like much but it is in a very sheltered location and is merely there to aid in keeping the rabbits dry and cool in the summer. We will be adding pallet walls to help stabilize it and provide more protection. This only took us a hour and its level! Durbs also got the Hay Boxes made, but they need some tweaking before they will be completely operational.
And today we got my Disabled Veteran tags!!!! I get another set for the van in May when I renew these!!
And we started clean up on the old bamboo shack and did a dump run. We figure we got 5-6 left till both the old bamboo shack is gone and the brick shed is cleaned out!!
I know it doesn’t look like much was done, but two wheelbarrows full of wood have been moved to the wood stack for burning and over 10 roof panels have been taken to the dump. And I killed 10 Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs. I despise those suckers they can devastate a entire crop field and so far no known control measure work adequately. They like to winter over in wooden buildings and trees. They do not die over the winter, but more like hibernate.
And here is a picture of our baby chicks.
Now I am going to go enjoy some herbed baked chicken!! Have a good evening!