Since our last post we have expanded the rabbitry a little bit. To do that we had to remove a huge stump cluster. So we set to chopping out the roots with axes, shovels and a hoe. It would not budge. We even tried hitting it hard with a maul after we cut all the roots we could find at its base. It still barely budged. That meant that we had some more roots growing straight down. We then got the idea to use the stump cluster against itself. We cut down into it with a chainsaw, put a huge crowbar in the gap, and used the leverage to pry it apart.FINALLY! we were able to remove it, put another table down, and expand the bunny area. That’s all for now. Have a good one and stay warm out there.